All cookies used by and on our website are used in accordance with the current cookie law. Here are details of the cookies in current use on this site:
1. ASP.NET session cookie: this holds information about the state of certain ASP.NET controls.
2. Google Analytics cookie: this shows web traffic analysis. These cookies have multiple expiration dates; please refer to this article (published by Google) for more information.
3. Google AdWords and Google Remarketing: We use the online advertising program Google AdWords and the Google Remarketing technology, both operated by the company Google Inc. (“Google”). For measuring conversion with Google AdWords, a conversion tracking cookie is placed when a user clicks on an advertisement delivered by Google (“Ads”). Conversion tracking cookies expire after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. Google uses a different cookie for each Google AdWords customer and there is no consolidation of the cookie data with other data. If you click on one of our Ads and proceed to a page equipped with a conversion tag and the cookie has not yet expired, the conversion is documented. With the help of the conversion tracking cookie we see the total number of conversions and are able to review the performance of our Ads. You can find more information about Google AdWords here.
4. DoubleClick: We use remarketing codes to log when users view specific pages, allowing us to provide targeted advertising in the future.
5. Facebook pixel: this is a ‘web beacon’, in this case a pixel used on the Your Partnerships Ltd. website, which functions in a similar way to a cookie. It is used to build up a ‘Custom Audience’ based on people who visit our website, so we can target more relevant and effective Facebook advertising campaigns. Please refer to Facebook for more information.
7. Hot Jar cookie: this allows us to collect information about how users are navigating through and interacting with the content that’s on our website. This information will help us improve users’ web experience when navigating our website. Find out more.
Before cookies are placed on your computer or device you will be shown a pop-up requesting your consent to set such cookies as detailed below. By giving us your consent, you are allowing us to provide the best possible experience of our website. You may refuse consent to cookies; however, certain parts of our website may then not function correctly. You can alter your browser settings to refuse all cookies.
There are four types of cookies:
Strictly Necessary Cookies: These are essential to make a website work and provide features you’ve asked for. Generally, these are used to provide shopping baskets and similar. Without these cookies the website may not work as intended
Performance Cookies: These collect anonymous information about users for the purposes of tracking the performance of a website. Common uses include well-known analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
Targeting/Advertising Cookies: These are similar to performance cookies. However, they are used to track users’ behaviour and that information is then used on a “per user” basis to advertise products/services on the basis of the behavioural information collected.
Functionality Cookies: These are used to remember automatically the choices that users have made in order to improve their experience on the website; for example, selecting desired layout or language.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
We may change this privacy notice from time to time (for example, if the law changes). Any changes will be immediately posted on our site. We recommend you check the privacy notice regularly to remain up to date.
This privacy notice was last updated in December 2019.