Introducing the Cornish Partnerships Ambassador Programme
What is it that you want from a networking meeting here in Cornwall? To make connections? Raise awareness of your brand? Or, maybe at this point in time, to just feel completely comfortable in a room full of strangers?
Well, you can get all of those things from just one event with Cornish Partnerships – and thanks to the support of our new ambassador programme, it’s set to become easier than ever before.
Why? Because, here at Cornish Partnerships, we’re all about networking with a difference – with none of the pressures of traditional selling, hour-long presentations or strict office wear.
It’s a move which has seen us grow rapidly, with events from bowling and netwalking to chilled-out breakfast meetings and lunches to suit and fit in with your needs – something which many of our members tell us allows them to make lasting connections, and even friendships, after leaving their first event.
This is because, essentially, helping local businesses make those key connections (that will in turn help their business thrive) is at the heart of what we do.
However, to make this happen, behind the scenes is a dedicated team of business professionals who are making sure you get the most out of your Cornish Partnerships membership – all held together by the leading man, David Brock.
And, that’s where the ambassador programme comes in.
At each of our key events, you will now be met and hosted by key members of the Cornish Partnerships family, who have voluntarily given up their time to be on hand to help you settle in, ease your nerves (if you have them) and keep things running smoothly throughout each session.
Whether there is someone in particular you want to be introduced to or you just need a bit of support at your first event, they are here to make sure you get the most out of your time with the group (and probably leave you wondering what took you so long to join!).
So, here’s who you can now expect to meet at our main events each month:
- Mike Bee – breakfast meetings at Victoria Inn, Threemilestone
- Zoe Morrison – breakfast meetings at Heartlands, Pool
- Rudi Grenfell – the West Cornwall Open house at Brewers Fayre, Hayle
- Jay Marriott – breakfast meetings at China Fleet, Saltash
- Terry Mullins – breakfast meetings at the Falmouth Hotel, Falmouth
- John Pomeroy – cream tea events at Waterside Cornwall, Bodmin
- Annie Page – netwalking events, held in various locations
- Gareth Looker – breakfast meetings at the Norway Inn, Penryn
- Kirsty Wright – breakfast meetings at the Liskeard Tavern, Liskeard
- Richard Woods – breakfast meetings at the Copper Coast, Camborne
- Sarah Gillies – breakfast meetings at the Railway Inn, Saltash
- Warren De Souza – breakfast meetings at Waterside Cornwall Resort, Bodmin
- Neal and Gill Edmonds – lunch meetings at the Griffin Inn, Newquay
- Liz Roland – cream tea events at the Falmouth Hotel, Falmouth
- Jay fox – lunch meetings at The Falcon Hotel, Bude
- Chris Stafford – lunch meetings at The Racehorse Inn, Launceston
If you have any questions about the ambassador programme or want to be involved yourself, drop us an email at email@example.com.
To see our full list of upcoming events, click here.